Knitting instructions for the Pooh Bear Omigoromi doll:
Materials needed :
- 2 pieces of yellow cotton yarn.
- 1 piece of red cotton yarn for the shirt.
- A little black thread for facial tissue.
- A pair of safety eyes made of plastic (optional, can also be embroidered).
- One crochet hook with a thickness suitable for the thread.
- Needle, scissors, mark lines.
- Acrylic filler.
Shortcuts and clarifications :
Magic ring = base for starting knitting in a circle (instructional videos can be found online).
Moth = chain eye
P = page
H = half a page
Tzm = reduction, knitting one eye / ha / p one on two eyes.
C = magnification, knitting two eyes / h / p on one eye.
(*) = The number of eyes at the end of the line.
Head - yellow thread
Q 1. A magic ring with 8 h on it (8)
Q 2. 8 Hg (16)
Q 3. (1 h, 1 h) * 6 times (24)
Q 4. (3 h, 1 h) * 6 times (30)
Q 5. (4 h, 1 h) * 6 times (36)
Q 6. (5 h, 1 h) * 6 times (42)
Q 7. (6 h, 1 h) * 6 times (48)
Q 8. (7 h, 1 h) * 6 times (54)
For the full file (In Hebrew only) by email please complete the purchase process.